Price includes shipping!
E-Lon 650 Door Weather Seal is composed of open-celled foam and a polyethylene liner which provides maximum long term performance with low compression force, and resistance against compression set. Retains its original shape year after year to maintain an excellent weather seal. E-Lon-650 has a fully wrapped insert which offers maximum protection against wood preservatives.
Shipped in either 17' lengths, enough to seal one 3-0 x 6-8 door or 1000' roll boxed and is available in 3 standard colors: white and bronze.
Compression: Recommend 50% Minimum 10% Maximum 40%
Full Box: 1000' roll
Fire & Smoke Rating: UL rated up to 20 minutes
- Equates to a category "J" rating
- UL certification to 1784 standard
- Equates to a category “H” rating for the gasket
- Having the “H” rating will allow customers to use the gasket in door assemblies that are rated for smoke and draft (an “S” rated door system).
Water Absorption: Float - 0.4% , 1” Wick - 1.0%, Submerge - 5.4%
Installation: One profile seals the strike side, hinge side, and header.
- Kerf Width: 0.125"(3.2mm);
- Kerf Depth: 0.438"(11.1mm);
- Rabbet Depth: 2-1/8"(54mm);
- Reach: 0.65"(16.5mm)
The liner is exceptionally durable and extremely tough, plus paints and varnishes do not adhere to it. Additives in the liner inhibit the effects of UV light on Q-Lon weather seals. CFC free.