If you should wish to return standard product for replacement or credit you must do so within 7 days of receipt. Send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org with proof of purchase, and you will receive a Return Authorization Form. Complete the Return Authorization Form and return a copy of the form to Fixhome. A 20% restocking charge will be assessed for each item returned for credit. Items must be received in new condition for any credit or replacement to be issued.
"RETURN OF CUSTOM FABRICATED PRODUCT IS NOT ALLOWED. ALL CUSTOM FABRICATED PRODUCT SALES ARE FINAL."
- Request Return Authorization (RMA) from Fixhome. Upon confirmation of return eligibility, Fixhome will issue a Return Merchandise Authorization.
- Make one copy of the Return Authorization Form for each box you will be returning, and enclose it in an envelope to be placed in the box with the item.
- Pack product being returned and ship back to Fixhome by the carrier of your choice at your cost. Contact the carrier to schedule a pick up.
- Packages will be picked-up at the location of purchaser’s choice.
- Make note of the tracking number supplied by carrier for proof of return.
- After the item is received and confirmed in NEW condition, a credit will be issued less the 20% restocking charge. Damage during return will void any credits or replacements.