Standard profile grilles:
Should be used where slide-by clearance is not an issue. Examples include: wood double hung, casement windows, and wood patio doors. Images show inside view.
Low profile grilles:
Should be used where slide-by clearance is an issue. Examples include vinyl double hung, glider/slider windows, and vinyl patio doors. Our lowest profile is 5/16" tall so your window must have a minimum of 3/8" clearance. Images show inside view.
Premium profile grilles:
Choose the Premium Grille profile if you have windows from the Marvin Integrity line, or if you're looking for an incomparable finished look for your windows. Premium profile grilles features an invisible fastener system with stylized cope cuts.
Surround profile information:
- D-Surround - 3/8" x 9/16"
- J-2 Surround - 1/2" x 9/16"
- K-Surround - 1/2" x 9/16"
Window grille features:
- Pine or oak wood species are unfinished ready to paint or stain
- Vinyl bar is white semi gloss finish
- Fasteners are included with all grilles
- Custom cut to fit your dimensions
- Seven profiles to choose from
- Bottom of profiles fit against the glass
If you have any questions about which profile is right for you, contact us!