Price includes shipping!
The "Olde England" is our standard size Diamond Pattern Lead Tape dual pane wood venting octagon window. The frame is unfinished Pine inside and out ready for paint or stain. It is ideal for a home or cabin with a climate controlled space. Venting windows are available hinged right or hinged left as viewed from outside looking in.
Looking for a decorative window that opens up to let in some fresh air? FixHome has got you covered.
Visit our Accessories page for additional items such as extension jambs or interior trim kits.
Design Features Include:
- Unfinished Pine jamb and glazing stops with Brickmold exterior molding applied.
- Olde England Diamond Pattern is a Lead Tape Design applied to both surfaces of the interior pane.
- Standard glass is clear IG and can be upgraded to: Energy Advantage Low-E IG, Tempered IG, Low-E Tempered IG, Obscure IG.
- The glass is silicone glazed into the jamb and held in with pine stops.
- Bronze Roto Dyad Operator with Folding Handle for Sleek Appearance
- Bronze Lever Lock
- Bronze Removable Fiberglass Screen
- Jamb Depth: 4-11/16"
- Rough Opening Size: 22-1/4" x 22-1/4"
- Overall Size of Frame 21-5/8" x 21-5/8"
- Overall Size of Sash: 19-7/8" x 19-7/8"
- Overall Size of Brickmould 24-1/2" x 24-1/2"