Price includes shipping!
The "Tall Rambler Breeze" is our elongated size dual pane clear annealed glass poly venting octagon window. The unit is molded polyurethane exterior frame and sash available in primed so you can paint the color of your choice or can be upgraded to prefinished White, Bronze, Sand, or T-Tone. The interior is unfinished pine ready for paint or stain. It is ideal for a home or cabin with a climate controlled space.
Venting windows are available hinged right or hinged left as viewed from outside looking in. The unit comes with pre-mitered vinyl nailing fin and installation instructions.
Looking for a decorative window that opens up to let in some fresh air? FixHome has got you covered.
Visit our Accessories page for additional items such as extension jambs or interior trim kits.
Design Features Include:
- Interior: Unfinished Pine jamb and glazing stops .
- Exterior: Molded Polyurethane is available primed (paint your own color) or can be upgraded to prefinished White, Bronze, Sand, or T-Tone.
- Available Hinged Right or Hinged Left viewed from exterior.
- Bronze Roto Dyad Operator with Folding Handle for Sleek Appearance
- Bronze Lever Lock
- Bronze Removable Fiberglass Screen
- Standard glass is Clear Annealed IG or upgrade to: Energy Advantage Low-E IG, Tempered IG, Low-E Tempered IG, Obscure IG.
- The glass is silicone glazed into the jamb and held in with pine stops.
- Clear Glass unit includes 12 light pine removable grille.
- Jamb Depth: 4-11/16"
- Rough Opening Size: 22-3/4" x 36-3/4"
- Overall Size of Frame: 22-1/4" x 36-1/4"
- Overall Size of Sash: 20" x 34"
- Pre-mitered vinyl nailing fin included